We’re sending you warm thoughts a sweet New Year. But before you close the door on 2018, here’s a look back at the most-read posts on glee. Interestingly, not one topic dominated the top of the charts. Readers were interested in trends and best practices in topics across the board including content marketing, event marketing, copywriting and social media.
- 5 Ways You’re Sabotaging Your Content Marketing We’re completing a “Part 2” to this post coming very soon!
- Bring Your Event Marketing Into 2018 Good news. If you’ve haven’t done all of these yet, you can bring your event into 2019.
- Is Writing Long-Form Blogs Good Strategy Answer: Yes. Based on predicted trends for the coming year, this is even more true now.
- People Don’t Read and How Writers Can Adapt Whether it’s email, blog or website, here’s how writers can combat the mobile scan-reading we all do.
- What’s Up in Social Media? (July 2018 Edition) A lot happened this year and there’s bound to be a lot to come in 2019. We’ll keep you up-to-date on the relevant to marketing.
- How to Purge Excess Content from Your Website Sometimes (ok, often) less is more so we broke down how to know if it’s time for content to go.
- Be The Real Deal: Conveying Brand Authenticity in Content Marketing Brand authenticity is critical to capture the attention and preference of millennials.
- 2 Surveys That Help Marketers Think Strategically These reports provide a solid foundation for building an effective marketing strategic.
- Events: Are Your Marketing Visuals Telling a Good Story? Strong visuals have never been more important. Dust off your photography and videography plans and give them a fresh look.
- 5 Essential Updates to Your Event Marketing [Infographic] Here’s a quick list of updates to make your event marketing as effective as possible.
Have a favorite post not listed here? Let us know what topics you enjoy so that we can add more in the coming year! And, if you haven’t already, we’d love to connect with you on social media so that we can carry on the conversation. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram under gleecontent!