Once again, it’s been a busy year in marketing. We covered a lot of ground on the blog to help marketers make sense of it all. Here’s a look back at the five most popular posts among glee’s readers.
- What’s Up in Social Media (March 2019). The social media landscape is changing faster that we can take it in. That’s why we post periodic trend updates marketers need to know about to keep up. After you read what went down in March, see what we added in August.
- The Lessons Every Female Entrepreneur Needs to Know. Friends of glee shared their insights on building a business as a woman as part of glee’s 2nd anniversary celebration.
- 5 Digital Marketing Strategies to Stop Using Right Now. Sometimes best practices do go out of style. Check the list to see what if you’re doing something you shouldn’t.
- The Evolution of Testimonials in Marketing and Their Power Today. Word of mouth still means a lot even if its appearing on a computer. Understand testimonials’ history as a marketing tool and how you can use them to create a winning strategy.
- If You Write It, Will They Come? 7 Content Formats that Get Noticed. Stand out from the crowd with a fresh take on your content.
Thank you for reading our blog and we’re excited to connect with you in 2020! If you have a content marketing or social media topic you’d like us to cover, email us! And, if you haven’t already, we’d love to connect with you on social media so that we can carry on the conversation. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram under gleecontent! Happy Holidays!